Spicy and salty, with just the right amount of earthy sweetness, this homemade pizza makes a perfect appetizer or main course.
1⁄4 cup Melted Onions
1 fresno chile, thinly sliced
4 thin slices prosciutto
Grated grana padano cheese
1. Make pizza dough according to instructions.
2. Spread melted onions and chiles over dough.
3. Transfer pizza to a baking stone and cook pizza, under the broiler, rotating every 2 minutes with a long metal spatula, until edges are golden, 6-8 minutes.
4. After baking, drape prosciutto over top and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Transfer pizza to a board; slice and serve.
MAKES 1 12" PIZZA